Why I’m team orange juice for life

I hate apple juice. It’s the worst drink I’ve ever put in my mouth. Orange juice is wayyyyyyyyyy better, but nothing can beat strawberry Fruitopia from McDonald’s. Apple juice has way too much sugar for me it’s wayyyyyy too sweet and it looks like pee. Like who wants to drink pee wouldn’t you rather drink something orange and not think about how what you’re drinking looks like pee. Because I do. If there was only one drink left in the world and it’s apple juice, consider me dead because I won’t be drinking it. That’s right I’d rather DIE than drink apple juice. If orange juice has 10 000 fans, I’m one of them. If orange juice has 1 000 fans, I’m one of them. If orange juice has 100 fans, I’m one of them. If orange juice has 10 fans, I’m one of them. If orange juice has 1 fan, I am that fan. If orange juice has no fans, then I’m dead. I live for orange juice and orange juice is life.

1 thought on “Why I’m team orange juice for life

1. This made me LAUGH so hard! Your sense of humour is so vibrant in this blogpost. I loved lines like ” . . . one drink left . . . consider me dead . . .” because it’s just brimming with attitude. Your writer’s voice is so strong in this piece! Well done.